gdR is recruiting a QA Automation Engineer for an up-and-coming AI startup led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles. Currently working on health-tech solutions for B2C and B2B (large enterprise) customers. The platform is meant to be used anywhere at anytime and also provides expert advice. Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (VOR) to offer a market tested solution that supports timely access to care. The company received funding (investors include Manulife and TelusHealth) to grow their team!
About the Company:
- AI startup in the health-tech space led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles.
- Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (OVR).
- Platform is a market tested solution that supports timely access to care. There’s a B2C version and a B2B version (large enterprise).
- Investors of the company include Manulife and TelusHealth.
The company is led by some of the most successful and influential people in tech. There’s plenty of growth opportunities within the company, as it’s in a growth stage. If you’re interested in how AI influences health-tech, then this is for you! It’s also a great opportunity for new grads who are looking to get into tech.
You’re the ideal QA Automation Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years of experience test automation, performance testing and data validation.
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Maven, JMeter, Jasmine and Cucumber.
- Familiar with Microsoft Technology (.NET, Windows Server/SQL Server)
- If you’re a new grad, exposure to testing practices is required. Must also have a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree with a GPA of 4.0+.
As the QA Automation Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design, develop and maintain system test automation.
- Design and implement automated test cases.
- Monitor and analyze quality control KPIs for continuous improvement.
Apply today for the QA Automation Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.