Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Product Manager for a team within a high-profile firm looking to build impactful tools that will be used by product development teams running their own solutions within the organization. These tools will help scale internal operations/solutions. They’ve built a tool and worked with Google to open source their product.
You’ll help drive and build the software roadmap for a while working in a tight-knit culture. It’s a great opportunity to work with a diverse team.
You’re the ideal Product Manager if you have:
- Previous experience in building and executing roadmaps.
- Strong critical thinker to identify and leverage opportunities to create new features/products.
- Great ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the company.
As the Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Create and drive the vision and strategy for products.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Work closely with the team to build out the products and help drive adoption.
Apply today for the Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Director of Talent, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.