Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Product Manager for a fast-growing Toronto e-commerce startup located in the Entertainment district and has created a product that's first of its kind. The company has raised $20M+ from high profile VCs and also launched successful Kickstarter campaigns. With a team of 70+ people, they ship more than 60K of their product monthly to customers in over 150 countries. With every product sold, proceeds go to charities and local support programs. There's an immense opportunity to jump in and help the company scale and overcome challenges.
About the Company:
- E-commerce startup that's created a product that's first of its kind.
- Raised $20M from high profile VCs and launched successful Kickstarter campaigns.
- With a team of 70+ people, they ship 60K of their product monthly to customers across 150 countries. With every product sold, proceeds go to charities and local support programs.
- Located in the Entertainment district of Toronto.
As one of the few people product team, you’ll help to set the strategy and direction of the product. The company is growing rapidly and needs someone who isn’t afraid to dive into all things product related.
You’re the ideal Product Manager if you have:
- At least 1+ years of product management experience.
- Successfully delivered products in the past.
- Strong analytical skills and decision making skills.
As the Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside the stakeholders to define the product roadmap and as well as user & consumer interactions.
- Leverage market data to create new features and enhancements to the product.
- Lead the end to end product development process.
Apply today for the Engineering Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.