gdR is recruiting a Product Manager for a fast-growing B2C e-commerce startup located in Downtown Toronto. Founded in 2013 with the aim to provide affordable, luxury items to consumers globally. They’ve been part of high-profile accelerator programs including 500 Startups and FounderFuel. The team is currently 35+ people and growing. They're looking for high-impact individuals who are hungry, analytical and passionate.
About the Company:
- 400% YoY growth, with significant sales.
- B2C e-commerce startup founded in 2013.
- Accepted into high-profile accelerator programs such as 500 Startups and Founder Fuel.
- Team of 35+ and growing.
You’ll have a chance to work at one of the fastest-growing startups with plans to expand into the U.S. In addition, you’ll lead product initiatives and collaborate with the creative, marketing and tech team to create solutions that aesthetically pleasing.
You’re the ideal Product Manager if you have:
- 3+ years of previous product management experience.
- Successfully delivered products in the past.
- Strong analytical skills and decision making skills.
As the Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the end to end product development process.
- Leverage market data to create new features and enhancements to the product.
- Work alongside stakeholders to help create the roadmap.
Apply today for the Product Manager role or contact Jaime Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.