gdR is recruiting a Product Lead for a research lab within a global fintech company. A startup like opportunity to redefine the company’s relationship with their customers from episodic (transactional) to “always on” and become embedded in people’s daily lives.
About the Company:
- Global fintech company with 16M customers that can be leveraged for new product offerings; startup like environment with a massive brand and budget to drive growth. The group can also leverage other resources such as top designers and developers.
- Group will focus on redefining the product offering in these verticals: home, auto, business and consumer.
- Will operate in a completely agile environment where the team will explore new solutions, business models and partnerships.
- Group was formed 6 months ago and have grown to 75 people.
- Located in downtown Toronto, with offices around the world.
- Compensation package includes: highly competitive salary, flexible benefits package and a bonus component.
As one of the first few people on the product team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future + scale a product that has a user base of millions.
You’re the ideal Product Lead if you have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, to envision new product concepts and ideas.
- Product management experience in an agile development environment.
- Experience leading the definition and introduction of new products for either consumer or business customers.
As the Product Lead here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Leverage marketing and customer research to build out new solutions.
- Be responsible for the vision, creation and go-to-market of new product offerings.
- Lead and work in agile sprint teams.
Apply today for the Product Lead role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.