gdR is recruiting a Principal Software Engineer for a leading software company dominating the gaming industry. They have significant revenue and millions of active users across mobile (iOS + Android), social and web platforms. They’re publicly traded and have offices across San Fran, U.K, U.S and India.
About the Company:
- Established and growing software company that is dominating the gaming industry.
- Significant revenues and millions of active users across mobile (iOS + Android), social and web platforms.
- Publicly traded with offices across San Fran, U.K, U.S and India.
You’ll be joining an established and growing company with an opportunity to grow into a leadership role. You’ll be making technical decisions that directly impact the company’s strategy while working across teams.
You’re the ideal Principal Software Engineer if you have:
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Previous experience with data engineering and/or ETL.
- Previous experience with Java and Python.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment building applications.
As the Principal Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Drive the team’s technical strategy.
- Lead the design and implementation of the code.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and peer review on a daily basis.
Apply today for the Principal Software Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.