gdR is recruiting an Principal Software Engineer for a leading software company dominating the gaming industry. They have significant revenue and millions of active users across mobile (iOS + Android), social and web platforms. They’re publicly traded and have offices across San Fran, U.K, U.S and India.
About the Company:
- Established and growing software company that is dominating the gaming industry.
- Significant revenues and millions of active users across mobile (iOS + Android), social and web platforms.
- Publicly traded with offices across San Fran, U.K, U.S and India.
You’ll be joining an established and growing company with plenty of opportunities for leadership growth. As part of this team, you’ll have more of a leadership type of role that involves making technical decisions while working with other teams.
You’re the ideal Principal Software Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years of solid development experience (ex. Objective-C, Unity and SDK).
- Previous experience working with architectures, development, and deploying apps.
- Previous experience with cloud environments.
- Previous leadership experience.
As the Principal Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Implement and design SDKs and components of the platform.
- Continuously improve performance of the system.
- Lead and mentor junior developers on the team.
Apply today for the Principal Software Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.