8 The Esplanade Ave. Toronto, Ontario M5E 0A6
gdR is recruiting a Platform Engineer for one of Canada’s highest profile AI startups, that’s well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises. With enterprises lined up to work with the company based on the founder’s many relationships with F500 companies , it’s an exciting time to join and build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end. The team is working to build an incredible culture and will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- One of Canada’s highest profile AI startups.
- Well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises.
- Opportunity to build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end.
- The team will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
Perfect or someone who loves AI and wants to take it to the next level, and shape the the product for its current users. It’s an opportunity for those who don’t have AI/ML experience but want to pick it up.
You’re the ideal Platform Engineer if you have:
- Developed large scale, web services.
- Experience developing back-end infrastructure (esp cloud-based).
- Experience with 3rd party REST/RPC APIs.
As the Platform Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Influence and make decisions that direct how the product is built and its future capabilities.
- Provide guidance and advice with varying levels of technical expertise.
Apply today for the Platform Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.