8 The Esplanade Ave. Toronto, Ontario M5E 0A6
gdR is recruiting a Platform DevOps Engineer for one of Canada’s high profile AI companies. Well backed and led by Silicon Valley leaders, they’re creating an AI as a service platform for large enterprises. It’s an exciting time to join and build this platform from the ground up. The team has an incredible culture and will collaborate with AI leaders, including the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- One of Canada’s high-profile AI companies well backed by Silicon Valley leaders.
- The aim is to create an AI as a service platform for large enterprises.
- As part of the team, you’ll have a chance to collaborate with industry leading, global leaders including the Vector Institute.
You’ll join an amazing team that’ll help pave the future for AI applications and will have an impact on customers worldwide. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in creating cloud infrastructure for the application.
You’re the ideal Platform DevOps Engineer if you have:
- Previous experience working with CI/CD pipelines and architectures.
- Previous systems engineering experience and in cloud architectures.
- Previous experience in cloud environments (ex. GCP, AWS, Azure).
As the Platform DevOps Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design, implement and operate cloud infrastructure.
- Drive and own continuous integration, release and deployment processes.
- Create and maintain tools for the team to use when operating SaaS applications.
Apply today for the Platform DevOps Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.