gdR is recruiting a Mobile Developer for a Toronto-based startup that was acquired by one of North America's largest media and marketing companies to represent the core of their digital strategy and growth. The products have a combined base of 30M+ users and has seen 100% YoY growth with significant revenues.
About the Company:
- Growing team of 65+ employees including the startup's original founders.
- 100% YoY growth with significant revenue.
- Backing by large US marketing and media companies.
- Product has a real impact on families, saving 30M+ users money everyday.
It's an established, fast-growing company with tons of opportunity for growth. You'll have the opportunity to shape and scale the product that'll have a direct impact on millions of users.
You’re the ideal Mobile Developer if you have:
- 2+ years of solid native Android development experience.
- Previous experience leading a team is required.
- Strong coding skills in Java or Kotlin.
As the Mobile Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Build upon a high quality code base developed by a strong team; direction exists, but they are very open to new perspectives.
- Product has a large base of established users, every tweak will mean impacting their daily use.
- Provide input for weekly design reviews, product meetings and team stand-ups.
Apply today for the Mobile Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.