Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for a data-focused product startup that has raised more than $20M from top VCs and reputable Silicon Valley angel investors. Their compensation packages are very competitive and include benefits, stock options, flex time, generous vacation, and other perks (hardware of your choice, learning budget, etc.).
About the Company:
- SaaS startup with financial data-centric software product. B2B professionals are their users and they are moving up the market to quickly capture larger team-based deals.
- 150K registered users with $20M of strategic funding raised to date from top Silicon Valley VCs and reputable angel investors.
- 40+ employees with 100% YoY growth.
- Very competitive salaries + benefits + stock options + flex time + unlimited vacation.
- Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to TTC.
It’s a great environment to be in for those starting out their career. You’ll be working alongside one of the most successful marketing leaders in the organization; this person is committed to the growth of their employees and the team as a whole.
You’re the ideal Marketing Coordinator if you have:
- 2+ years of previous B2B marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or capital markets is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with areas such as Google Analytics, Online Advertising, and Marketing Automation.
As the Marketing Coordinator here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Coordinate and execute campaigns (web, email, paid).
- Focus on the analytics of the campaigns and optimization opportunities using marketing automation tools.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with other teams such as sales, product and customer success.
Apply today for the Marketing Coordinator role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.