gdR is recruiting a Machine Learning Researcher (Waterloo) for a fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver working to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering. The team of engineers, data scientists and product managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- Fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering.
- Team of 40 people on the applied side across all locations. Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
- Passionate and dedicated to the growth and advancement of the AI ecosystem through partnerships with academia.
As someone who’s interested in doing applied work, you’ll have the chance to work inside and outside your area of expertise to create solutions that could turn into products.
You’re the ideal Machine Learning Researcher (Waterloo) if you have:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience with emphasis on Python.
- Experience with data science tools, NoSQL databases, data modelling and statistics.
- Passion for designing algorithms.
As the Machine Learning Researcher (Waterloo) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design feasible AI solutions that would meet clients’ requirements.
- Develop and implement machine learning techniques.
- Collaborate with the team and conduct research around machine learning.
Apply today for the Machine Learning Researcher (Waterloo) role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.