Machine Learning Engineer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Machine Learning Engineer
gdR is recruiting a Machine Learning Engineer for one of the fastest-growing, Canadian-founded companies leading the revolution in AI, with offices in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Focused on building a platform that leverages AI to process and respond to sensory feedback for orchestration. Clients include some of the largest enterprises in the world. Comprised of a mighty team of 50 people, with the opportunity to rapidly grow over the next few years.
About the Company:
- One of the fastest growing Canadian-founded AI companies.
- Offices in Silicon Valley and Toronto.
- Company has received over $15 million in funding.
- Team of 15 engineers out of a total 50 employees.
The product combines the most advanced AI research, software and hardware into a platform that’s revolutionizing the way businesses operate.
You’re the ideal Machine Learning Engineer if you have:
- Familiarity with machine learning tools and academic publications.
- Great understanding of the mathematical and statistical principles of ML.
- Experience with big data tools and cloud technologies.
As the Machine Learning Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide technical leadership and mentor a team of engineers.
- Collaborate with other teams such as researchers and product personnel across offices in Toronto and Silicon Valley.
- Find a balance to using machine learning for short-term issues while achieving long term goals.
Apply today for the Machine Learning Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.