gdR is recruiting a Lead Front-End Engineer for a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup headquartered in NY with offices around the world including London and Hong Kong. The company is offering a platform that allows merchants to better connect with their customers. They're currently at 35 employees around the world and are looking to expand in Toronto. It's a great opportunity to get in with a growing company!
About the Company:
- Head office in NY with offices around the world including London and Hong Kong.
- Platform allows merchants to better connect with their customers.
- Currently 35 employees around the world.
- Looking to expand in Toronto.
You’ll have a chance to get in with a up-and-coming company that is looking to establish themselves in the Toronto tech space. It’s an amazing opportunity to lead all front-end initiatives and establish best the company’s practices. There’s tons of room for growth and leadership opportunities!
You’re the ideal Lead Front-End Engineer if you have:
- Previous experience of managing engineering teams.
As the Lead Front-End Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop, lead and mentor a team of engineers
- Collaborate directly with designers, product managers to develop product features.
- Establish best practices and define company standards for all things front-end.
Apply today for the Lead Front-End Engineer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, gdR's objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.