Jr. Full-Stack Developer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Jr. Full-Stack Developer
gdR is recruiting a Jr. Full-Stack Developer for a fast-growing startup in Mississauga, led by successful entrepreneurs whose previous venture was acquired by Intel Corporation. Backed by one of the largest venture capital firms in the country, they have a product that’s in market for SMBs and is rapidly scaling. It’s a great opportunity to grow the company alongside the founders --one of which was a Managing Director at OneEleven and another is an experienced CTO with a PHD in Computer Science-- to expand the product’s capabilities to include NLP, ML and AI.
About the Company:
- Founders are successful entrepreneurs who's previous venture was acquired by Intel. One of the leaders was a Managing Director at OneEleven and another is an experienced CTO who holds a PHD in Computer Science.
- Backed by one of the largest venture capital firms in the country.
- Product is rapidly scaling and clients are SMBs.
- Located in Mississauga.
As one of the first full-stack developers to join the team, you’ll work alongside the CTO and a senior developer to build out the product and help the company scale. It’s a great opportunity to work for a growing startup and learn from an experienced leadership team.
You’re the ideal Jr. Full-Stack Developer if you have:
- Experience with building and using REST APIs.
- Experience with MySQL or PosgtreSQL experience.
As the Jr. Full-Stack Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and design REST APIs to support front-end developers.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and best practices.
- Support core applications by creating scripts.
Apply today for the Jr. Full-Stack Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.