Toronto, Ontario M6c1r3
gdR is recruiting a Java Software Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) for a fintech company rooted in the industry for 20+ years and has built strong relationships with a number of financial services firms. Given the tremendous amount of data they possess in their platform, they enable their customers to help consumers make better decisions, resulting in better lives. The product development team is fully remote!
About the Company:
- Fintech company rooted in the industry for 20+ years with strong relationships with a number of firms.
- Their platform possess a tremendous amount of data and enables their customers to help consumers make better decisions, resulting in better lives.
- Product development team is fully remote!
- Tech Stack: Java, Scala, React, Angular (legacy)
It’s a remote role, so you have the ability to work from anywhere! You’ll be joining a high-impact team and create products that will be used by thousands of customers. In this role, you’ll be solving some of the toughest challenges in fintech.
You’re the ideal Java Software Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) if you have:
- Previous experience as a back-end developer.
- Strong knowledge of the web development process.
- Strong knowledge of application design and architecture.
- Previous experience deploying in a cloud environment.
As the Java Software Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the design and architecture of the platform.
- Contribute in all phases of the agile development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with team members to build a DevOps culture.
Apply today for the Java Software Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.