Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Head of Engineering for a Toronto startup building out a SaaS platform to better understand a company’s culture and people on a team. With scientific research backing this platform, they’ve attracted various industry-leading enterprises as customers.
You’ll be responsible for creating and scaling the company’s engineering vision. It’s a great opportunity to encourage the engineering team to build solutions that tie in with the company’s mission.
As the Head of Engineering here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop the company’s strategy for using technological resources and also the vision for how to scale engineering.
- Coach and grow engineers on the team, and also contribute to the engineering culture.
- Represent and grow the company’s brand around engineering through speaking engagements and tech community events.
You’re the ideal Head of Engineering if you have:
- Strong technical depth.
- Proven success in an engineering leadership position.
- Experience growing and leading engineering teams.
- Relationship building skills as you’ll be working with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply today for the Head of Engineeringr role or contact Bruce Dorland, Managing Director, at bruce AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR provides executive search, team recruiting and leadership development training services to enterprise tech and product companies. We have led successful searches across executive management (e.g., CEO & GM), engineering, data science, product design, product management, security and other functional areas across tech.
Our deep relationships and trusted reputation within the tech community, our global reach across continents, and our unique ability to understand your company and opportunities, ensures we are only presenting people that truly fit within the unique fabric of your company.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.