Toronto, Ontario m6c1r3
gdR is recruiting a Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) for a remote company who are active leaders in the open source community. They’ve built a risk and security application that's used by millions of developers around the world from thousands of organizations. The team consists of 200+ employees with 120 in product development who are fully remote.
About the Company:
- Remote company that’s a leader in the open source community.
- The platform is a risk and security application that’s used by millions of developers around the world from thousands of organizations.
- Team consists of 200+ employees with 120 in product who are fully remote.
- Tech stack: Java, JS, Fargate, Jenkins, Aurora, DynamoDB, Terraform, Angular, Relational Database and AWS.
It’s a remote role, you have the ability to work from anywhere! They’re also looking to expand their team so you’ll work in small and collaborative teams to solve challenging problems. The platform will have an impact on thousands of organizations around the world and needs someone who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves.
You’re the ideal Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) if you have:
- Strong software engineering skills and foundation.
- Previous experience building JS based applications.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
As the Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work to continuously enhance one of the company’s product lines by designing schemas, constraints and writing database functions as it pertains to the application.
- Contribute in all phases of the agile development lifecycle.
- Inspire team members to innovate and code with a sense of emergency.
Apply today for the Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote, Int-Sr) role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.