Toronto, Ontario M5V1P9
gdR is recruiting a Full Stack Developer for an up-and-coming health-tech startup led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles. Currently working on solutions for B2C and B2B (large enterprise) customers. The platform is meant to be used anywhere at anytime and also provides expert advice. Recently qualified by Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) as Ontario Vendor of Record in the health-tech space to offer a market tested solution that supports timely access to care and improves quality of life. The company has received funding (investors include Manulife and TelusHealth) and is looking for high-impact individuals to grow their team!
About the Company:
- Startup in the health-tech space led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles.
- Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (VOR).
- Platform is a market-tested solution that supports timely access to care. There's a B2C and B2B (large enterprise) version.
- Investors include Manulife and TelusHealth.
You’ll be helping to revolutionize the future of healthcare and make a big impact on the lives of many. There’s a big opportunity for you to help provide patients with access to medical professionals in real time, allowing them to receive the help they need when they really need it.
You’re the ideal Full Stack Developer if you have:
- 5+ years experience as a developer.
- Previous experience with implementation with application servers.
- Previous experience with cloud development techniques and open source tools.
As the Full Stack Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Build and optimize the platform and be a big contributor to a high-performing team of strong software developers growing overall capacity.
- Deploy ML and info retrieval techniques to optimize product.
- Build analytical tools for team to help optimize product.
Apply today for the Full Stack Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.