gdR is recruiting a Full Stack Developer for a fast-growing Toronto-based company that's building a Martech product and is combining ML, AI and statistical analytics. Currently more than 5K+ enterprise users on the platform. The company also has a solid Board of Directors that includes several former executives from successful tech companies. Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
About the Company:
- Martech platform combining ML, AI and statistical analytics.
- The product currently has 5K+ enterprise users.
- Board of Directors come from successful tech companies.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
You’ll be working on a cool martech platform that combines ML, AI and statistics. It’ll push you to overcome some new challenges and not to mention, you’ll have a chance to get in with an up-and-coming company that has amazing growth opportunities.
You’re the ideal Full Stack Developer if you have:
- 5+ years experience with backend development.
- Experience with relational databases and backend programming languages.
- Successfully implemented an API.
As the Full Stack Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design and implement the architecture of the platform.
- Work with lead engineers and architects to launch new features.
- Optimization for speed and scalability.
Apply today for the Full Stack Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.