Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Full Stack Developer for Toronto-based SaaS company changing the way businesses work by leveraging machine learning. With more than 24,000 subscribers, 7-10% monthly growth and a recent funding round of $6M they're one of the hottest companies to work for!
About the Company:
- Software is available on Android and iOS app stores.
- 24,000 subscribers and 7-10% monthly growth.
- Support continuous learning.
- Recent $6M in funding.
- Glassdoor rating 4+/5.
One of the company’s values includes professional and personal development; they heavily invest in their employees. It’s a great opportunity to get in with a growing company and help them be successful.
You’re the ideal Full Stack Developer if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience working on web-applications.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks is a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of indexing, replication and views.
As the Full Stack Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Help build a new application from scratch, as the company is moving to a new framework.
- Work with lead engineers and architects to plan tasks and strategies to scale.
- Work closely with team members across functions.
Apply today for the Full Stack Developer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.