672 Dupont Street Toronto, Ontario M6G1Z7
gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a fast-growing Toronto-based company that's building a Martech product and is combining ML, AI and statistical analytics. Currently more than 5K+ enterprise users on the platform. The company also has a solid Board of Directors that includes several former executives from successful tech companies. Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
About the Company:
- Martech platform combining ML, AI and statistical analytics.
- The product currently has 5K+ enterprise users.
- Board of Directors come from successful tech companies.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
As one of the key hires on this team, you’ll be helping to scale the product by owning the front-end of the product and mentoring the Jr. developers on the team. With your expertise, the goal will be to take the framework of the product to the next level.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in web development.
- Previous experience in React or similar tools.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide daily leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control.
- Own the front-end of the product and support its continuous improvement.
- Design and write scalable code.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.