672 Dupont Street Toronto, Ontario M6G1Z7
gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a fast-growing Toronto-based company that's building a Martech product and is combining ML, AI and statistical analytics. Currently more than 5K+ enterprise users on the platform. The company also has a solid Board of Directors that includes several former executives from successful tech companies. Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
About the Company:
- Martech platform combining ML, AI and statistical analytics.
- The product currently has 5K+ enterprise users.
- Board of Directors come from successful tech companies.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
You’ll have a chance to get in with a up-and-coming company that has amazing growth opportunities.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- A keen design sense and passion for UX/UI.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop new and modernized web front-ends and reusable components for products.
- Carry out the process of multiple front-end elements including design, implementation, peer review, automated unit tests, etc.
- Collaborate with the UX team to create end products to deliver great usability and follow best design practices.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR's objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.