gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for one of Canada’s high profile AI companies. Well-backed and led by Silicon Valley leaders, they’re creating an AI as a service platform for large enterprises. It’s an exciting time to join and build this platform from the ground up. The team has an incredible culture and will collaborate with AI leaders, including the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- One of Canada’s high-profile AI companies well backed by Silicon Valley leaders.
- The aim is to create an AI as a service platform for large enterprises.
- As part of the team, you’ll have a chance to collaborate with industry leading, global leaders including the Vector Institute.
You’ll join an amazing team that’ll help pave the future for AI applications and will have an impact on customers worldwide. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in creating and driving the user-centric experience by creating web applications.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- 3+ years experience with developing efficient web apps.
- Previous experience with React and knowledge/familiarity with Python.
- Great knowledge of modern web stacks.
- A keen sense for design.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Guide overall product design for client-facing and internal products.
- Introduce and test user research approaches that ensure data-driven product design decisions.
- Enable product designers within agile squads, chapters and tribes to deliver innovative, high quality products that delight users.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.