gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a high-profile, growing startup looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app. With more than $100M+ raised from top VCs, their next steps are to expand into Australia and London. It's a highly entrepreneurial environment with a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5. It's a great time to get in with a growing company!
About the Company:
- Looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app.
- Raised more than $100M+ in funding from top VCs.
- Future plans are to expand into Australia and London.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
You’ll be joining an incredible team with successful leaders from top tech companies. It’s an incredible time to get in with a growing company who’s looking to expand into other countries. It’s an entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth!
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- 3+ years of development experience with developing efficient web apps.
- A keen design sense for design.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead front-end development including the design, architecture and execution.
- Establish best practices and define company standards for all things front-end.
- Collaborate across teams including engineering, product and design to create end products to deliver great usability.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR's objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.