Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a global FinTech leader building a new Toronto tech innovation lab. While they are a large tech company, this office is highly entrepreneurial and very much a startup environment, but with a big budget, brand, and commitment to improving user experience for their customers.
About the Company:
- Global FinTech leader with a Toronto product dev office focused on innovation.
- Big budget, brand and commitment to improving user experience for their customers.
- Modern process environment that uses agile, TDD, CI, full automation, and paired programming where it makes sense.
- Stack includes Java, Angular, Hadoop, Cucumber (automation), RESTful APIs, Amazon Cloud, etc.
- Since their focus is innovation and they're developing an array of new applications they're open to working with whichever languages and tools get the job done best.
You’ll have a chance to get in with a up-and-coming company that has amazing growth opportunities.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- A keen design sense and passion for UX/UI.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop new and modernized web front-ends and reusable components for products.
- Carry out the process of multiple front-end elements including design, implementation, peer review, automated unit tests, etc.
- Collaborate with the UX team to create end products to deliver great usability and follow best design practices.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.