Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a fast-growing B2B SaaS Toronto startup that’s solving a key problem when it comes to document management. Recently they’ve closed a Series A to double their current team of 50+ people and further their expansion. Since their inception in 2014, they’ve committed to the professional and personal growth of their employees and has been certified as an Employee Recommended Workplace and is a Great Place to Work according to Glassdoor.
About the Company:
- Recently closed a Series A with the intent to double their current team of 50+ and further their expansion.
- Since its inception in 2014, the company has been fully committed to the professional and personal growth of their employees!
- Certified as Employee Recommended Workplace and is a Great Place to Work.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
You’ll have a chance to get in with a up-and-coming company that has amazing growth opportunities.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of development experience.
- A keen design sense and passion for UX/UI.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop new and modernized web front-ends and reusable components for products.
- Carry out the process of multiple front-end elements including design, implementation, peer review, automated unit tests, etc.
- Collaborate with the UX team to create end products to deliver great usability and follow best design practices.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.