Toronto, (none selected) M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Front-End Developer for a Toronto based company working on various projects from startups to high profile companies across America. They’re based in Toronto and have an office in New York. The team is intimate and the environment is highly collaborative. They’re known for providing superior designs as well as award-winning solutions.
About the Company:
- Toronto based company with an office in New York.
- They work on various projects from startups to high profile companies across America.
- The team is intimate and the environment is highly collaborative. They’re known for providing superior designs and as well as award-winning solutions.
You’ll have the opportunity to design experiences and products that will reach millions of people every month. There’s an opportunity to take the lead on your work while working alongside teams like design and back-end to make this a reality.
You’re the ideal Front-End Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS and JS.
- Previous experience with programs such as Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop and how to leverage these to create web templates.
As the Front-End Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside the backend and design team to help create engaging designs and solutions.
- Introduce and test user research approaches that ensure data-driven product design decisions.
Apply today for the Front-End Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.