gdR is recruiting a Enterprise Architect for a platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP that will enable development teams to design, build and deploy their applications into the cloud in minutes. It's an exciting time to join as they have a strong team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one - now it's all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment. The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally.
About the Company:
- Platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP.
- Exciting time to join as they have a team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one-- now it's all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment.
- The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally.
The company is currently in its transformation stages and as part of this team, you’ll help drive that change. Currently, they’re in the second phase which involves designing, building and scaling in an agile environment. It’s perfect for someone who’s interested in scale, a flexible/stable work environment and the freedom to be creative.
You’re the ideal Enterprise Architect if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience working on web-applications.
- Previous experience with leadership and developing roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of complex tech environments ( ex. GCP, data, modelling).
As the Enterprise Architect here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Own the definition, design and interpretation of the technical architecture, in order to create enterprise solutions for the business.
- Define roadmaps and timeframes for the solutions.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and architects to ensure that the new solutions are compliant.
Apply today for the Enterprise Architect role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.