gdR is recruiting a Engineering Manager for an industry leading B2B SaaS company that enables retailers to provide an all-in-one digital experience to meet the needs of the shopper. Early this year, they've been acquired by one of the fastest growing companies to help bring innovative solutions to their industry. Recognized as One of the Best Workplaces in Canada, one of the Top Innovative Technology Companies and as well as Top 50 on the Profit 500.
About the Company:
- Industry leading B2B SaaS solution.
- Acquired by one of the fastest growing companies to help bring innovative solutions to the industry.
- Recognized as One of the Best Workplaces in Canada, Top Innovative Technology company and as Top 50 companies on the Profit 500.
The company is expanding rapidly which presents lots of opportunities for growth. It’s an exciting time to grow your leadership skills and tackle new challenges around scale. You’ll have a chance to oversee most projects related to the customer’s digital experience, and shape what that may look like in the future.
You’re the ideal Engineering Manager if you have:
- 3+ years’ leading and growing teams at scale.
- Strong technical background in web and mobile development.
- Previous experience with building scalable APIs and microservices.
As the Engineering Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead and collaborate cross functional teams that are working on SaaS applications.
- Mentor associates, including reviewing performance and providing 1:1 feedback.
- Work alongside external and internal stakeholders to direct priorities for the teams.
Apply today for the Engineering Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.