Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Director, Scrum for an award-winning Toronto company solving a real problem in the preventative maintenance industry. With a strong CSR mandate and company values, they’ve been recognized as a great workplace with 150+ employees.
You’ll lead teams and work cross-functionally to ensure they’re aligned with the vision and processes. The company has plans to aggressively grow its development teams and need to ensure scrum fundamentals are in place to maximize effectiveness.
As the Director, Scrum here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile and Scrum practices and ensure these new processes are implemented.
- Asses Scrum maturity of the team and coach them to higher levels of maturity.
- Lead and coach your team to further their professional development.
You’re the ideal Director, Scrum if you have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years being a Scrum Master.
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum Frameworks.
- Proven experience leading teams.
Apply today for the Director, Scrum role or contact Jamie Collins, Director of Talent, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR provides executive search, team recruiting and leadership development training services to enterprise tech and product companies. We have led successful searches across executive management (e.g., CEO & GM), engineering, data science, product design, product management, security and other functional areas across tech.
Our deep relationships and trusted reputation within the tech community, our global reach across continents, and our unique ability to understand your company and opportunities, ensures we are only presenting people that truly fit within the unique fabric of your company.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.