gdR is recruiting a Director, Data Science for Canada’s top SaaS company that provides all-in-one e-commerce solutions. With more than 800,000 customers around the globe, they’re recognized by Deloitte as a fast-growing company. They offer top industry salaries, benefits, flex hours, and serious perks (e.g., health allowance, meals).
You’ll work on refining the current data science strategy and oversee its implementation in the North American market.
As the Director, Shipping here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Own the data strategy and implementation of the company’s new offering.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure teams are aligned on strategy and execution.
- Build out the team you’ll be leading as the company continues to expand.
You’re the ideal Director, Shipping if you have:
- Previous experience scaling solutions that relied heavily on data.
- Strong analytics skills, as you’ll need to work with data to ensure projects are successful.
- Strong technical and people management skills.
Apply today for the Director, Shipping role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director of Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR provides executive search, team recruiting and leadership development training services to enterprise tech and product companies. We have led successful searches across executive management (e.g., CEO & GM), engineering, data science, product design, product management, security and other functional areas across tech.
Our deep relationships and trusted reputation within the tech community, our global reach across continents, and our unique ability to understand your company and opportunities, ensures we are only presenting people that truly fit within the unique fabric of your company.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.