Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a DevOps Engineer for one of the fastest-growing, Canadian-founded companies leading the revolution in AI, with offices in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Focused on building a platform that leverages AI to process and respond to sensory feedback for orchestration. Clients include some of the largest enterprises in the world. Comprised of a mighty team of 50 people, with the opportunity to rapidly grow over the next few years.
About the Company:
- One of the fastest growing Canadian-founded AI companies.
- Offices in Silicon Valley and Toronto.
- Company has received over $15 million in funding.
- Team of 15 engineers out of a total 50 employees.
The product combines the most advanced AI research, software and hardware into a platform that’s revolutionizing the way businesses operate.
You’re the ideal DevOps Engineer if you have:
- Worked in a complex environment with different layers including web app, embedded software and connected device.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems as well as hands on experience building and deploying virtualized environments in AWS.
- Experience working with Configuration Management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible and/or Jenkins, and with monitoring and alerting solutions like PagerDuty, New Relic and CloudWatch.
As the DevOps Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design, build and optimize automation systems as well as scalable and resilient cloud systems.
- Secure and implement AWS services like EC2, S3, EMR, etc.
- Manage a massive amount of data that will feed into machine learning models.
Apply today for the DevOps Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.