Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Demand Generation Marketer (Remote) for a SaaS company based in the East Coast and have raised $2.7M in funding. They’ve quickly become a trusted industry leader with customers worldwide. Rooted in the idea of connecting humans through technology, their objective is to fuel the growth of their clients while saving them time and money.
About the Company:
- SaaS company based on the East Coast.
- Raised about $2.7M in total funding.
- They’re a trusted industry leader with customers worldwide.
- The objective is to connect humans through technology and fuel the growth of their clients while saving them time and money.
It is a fully remote role and you’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Growth. It’ll be your duty to create and manage the demand at the top of the sales funnel. Your challenge will be to develop marketing programs that drive awareness for the company.
You’re the ideal Demand Generation Marketer (Remote) if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with demand generation.
- Previous experience creating and running campaigns to increase leads.
- Experience with SEO and managing Wordpress.
As the Demand Generation Marketer (Remote) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Be the connector between sales and marketing in order to work on projects that drive leads.
- Optimize conversion rate and improve marketing funnel efficiencies.
- Forecast and measure demand generation efforts.
Apply today for the Demand Generation Marketer (Remote) role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.