Toronto, Ontario m6c1r3
gdR is recruiting a Data Engineer (Remote, Java, Int-Sr) for a remote company who are active leaders in the open source community. They’ve built a risk and security application that's used by millions of developers around the world from thousands of organizations. The team consists of 200+ employees with 120 in product development who are fully remote.
About the Company:
- Remote company that’s a leader in the open source community.
- The platform is a risk and security application that’s used by millions of developers around the world from thousands of organizations.
- Team consists of 200+ employees with 120 in product who are fully remote.
- Tech stack: Java, JS, Fargate, Jenkins, Aurora, DynamoDB, Terraform, Angular, Relational Database and AWS.
It’s a remote role, you have the ability to work from anywhere! They’re also looking to expand their data team so you’ll work in small and collaborative teams to solve challenging problems. The platform will have an impact on thousands of organizations around the world and needs someone who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves.
You’re the ideal Data Engineer (Remote, Java, Int-Sr) if you have:
- Strong software engineering experience (Java is required).
- Previous experience working with relational or non-relational models.
- Previous experience integrating appropriate tools, frameworks, and systems.
As the Data Engineer (Remote, Java, Int-Sr) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the design and development of the solutions around large datasets.
- Identify and implement improvements around processes.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm solutions to problems.
Apply today for the Data Engineer (Remote, Java, Int-Sr) role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.