Customer Success Leader
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Customer Success Leader
gdR is recruiting a Customer Success Leader for one of North America’s top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space. The company is well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs and their customers includes large enterprise. Given the scale of their customers global impact will be significant.
About the Company:
- 40+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
As the first person to join the Customer Success team, you’ll leave a global and lasting impact by defining and leading the customer success roadmap. It’ll involve assessing the company’s current needs, creating strategies to bridge gaps, setting the budget for new hires and implementing your vision. Great opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer success and building teams.
You’re the ideal Customer Success Leader if you have:
- 10+ years experience in Customer Service including management/leadership of a Customer Service team within a software company.
- Expertise in customer experience with a track record of developing customer facing strategies which drives consumer satisfaction and revenue.
- Have a “take ownership” professional attitude and know how to scale a customer support team with the customer’s needs in mind.
- Experience with MES is a must. Ideally support software, hardware and other products.
As the Customer Success Leader here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Create, define and implement scalable support based on thorough understanding of the product, industry and its clients.
- Create and lead a support oriented culture at a company that currently has no support department.
- Bring on new hires for the team, define the structure and plan budget.
Apply today for the Customer Success Leader role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.