gdR is recruiting a Content Marketing Manager for a data-focused product startup that has raised more than $20M from top VCs and reputable Silicon Valley angel investors. Their compensation packages are very competitive and include benefits, stock options, flex time, generous vacation, and other perks (hardware of your choice, learning budget, etc.).
About the Company:
- SaaS startup with financial data-centric software product. B2B professionals are their users and they are moving up the market to quickly capture larger team-based deals.
- 150K registered users with $20M of strategic funding raised to date from top Silicon Valley VCs and reputable angel investors.
- 40+ employees with 100% YoY growth.
- Very competitive salaries + benefits + stock options + flex time + unlimited vacation.
- Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to TTC.
You’ll be working alongside one of the most successful marketing leaders in the organization; this person is committed to the growth of their employees and the team as a whole. It’s a great place to be in to grow your career.
You’re the ideal Content Marketing Manager if you have:
- 5+ years of previous content marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or capital markets.
- Strong project management skills.
As the Content Marketing Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Own and create content for the blog such as thought leadership pieces, infographics and pieces that highlight the company’s functionality.
- Manage weekly newsletter with subscribers from the world of finance.
- Create copy for marketing collateral such as decks, newsletters and emails.
Apply today for the Content Marketing Manager role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.