gdR is recruiting an Cloud IaaS Engineer for a platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP that will enable development teams to design, build and deploy their applications into the cloud in minutes. It's an exciting time to join as they have a strong team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one - now it's all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment. The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally. It's a perfect opportunity for a builder who's interested in scale, a flexible/stable work environment and the freedom to be creative.
About the Company:
- Platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP.
- Exciting time to join as they have a team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one-- now it’s all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment.
- The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally.
You’ll be joining a team that will help transform the organization to be a tech company at its core. The group is in the ‘building’ phase and requires creative, innovative thinkers in all roles. Perfect for someone who posses a creative, entrepreneurial mindset!
You’re the ideal Cloud IaaS Engineer if you have:
- Passionate about infrastructure-as-code and automation.
- Strong development experience with scripting languages.
- Strong experience working with any cloud environment.
As the Cloud IaaS Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- As a valuable member of the team, you’ll support CGP and Azure platforms and scale frameworks.
- Support the existing cloud infrastructure and pipelines.
Apply today for the Cloud IaaS Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.