Toronto M4S 3E2 | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a .NET Developer for an up-and-coming AI startup led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles. Currently working on health-tech solutions for B2C and B2B (large enterprise) customers. The platform is meant to be used anywhere at anytime and also provides expert advice. Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (VOR) to offer a market tested solution that supports timely access to care. The company received funding (investors include Manulife and TelusHealth) to grow their team!
About the Company:
- AI startup in the health-tech space led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles.
- Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (OVR).
- Platform is a market tested solution that supports timely access to care. There’s a B2C version and a B2B version (large enterprise).
- Investors of the company include Manulife and TelusHealth.
The company is led by some of the most successful and influential people in tech. There’s plenty of growth opportunities within the company, as it’s in a rapid growth stage. If you’re interested in how AI influences health-tech, then this is for you!
You’re the ideal .NET Developer if you have:
- Proficient in .NET + Entity Framework, SQL Sever, ASP.NET/Core web API and microservices. Cordova Iconic would be an asset.
- Experience building products with the .NET stack and web technologies (e.g AngularJS, Java/Springboot).
- Experience in developing and deploying into cloud environments.
As the .NET Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Work with large and complex code bases, including designing REST APIs.
- Be a mentor to all levels of the team.
Apply today for the .NET Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.