Senior iOS Developers (permanent or contract)
Toronto, Ontario M5T1Z7 | Permanent
Sr. iOS Developers (permanent or contract)
gdR is recruiting a Sr. iOS Developers (permanent or contract) for fast-growing tech company building IoT products for massive global brands. Much of what they build are unique, never-been-built products. And you won't just be working on one project or product, there will be a wide range that will each be 'firsts' in the industry.
About the Company:
- Growing startup building never-been-built custom products for large brands.
- 70+ passionate employees that have come from some of the world’s top tech companies.
- New projects constantly with cool clients in Canada and internationally.
- Chance to work across a wide variety of platforms, like virtual reality, wearables and smartwatches.
- Work on a wide range of projects that are often industry “firsts” - they're building stuff that no one has done before.
If you’re passionate about the latest in IoT technology then this is for you! Not to mention, you’ll be working on “never-been-built” projects for some of the most successful brands and tech companies.
You’re the ideal Sr. iOS Developers (permanent or contract) if you have:
- Solid iOS development experience using Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS testing frameworks (e.g, Cedar, XCTest, Kiwi).
- Experience in an agile and continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Any experience working with clients or in a professional services environment is a bonus.
As the Sr. iOS Developers (permanent or contract) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate closely with other developers (they use pair programming when it makes sense), designers, product managers, QA and occasionally company’s clients.
- Be involved in many aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation to prototyping to shipping product.
Apply today for the Sr. iOS Developers (permanent or contract) role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.