VP Product Management
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
VP of Product Management
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a VP of Product Management for a Toronto based SaaS company that offers their clients a solid IT infrastructure to drive their technology investment. The office is a fast-paced environment that works on cutting-edge product development on a day-to-day basis. Ranked as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. The VP of Product Management will lead the commercialization of a brand new cloud-based, data-centric product that is in beta, as well as the full product suite.
- Toronto based SaaS startup with 300+ employees across Canada, USA, Europe & APAC.
- Company has a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
- $70M dollars in revenue, growing around 20% YoY; 1000 active customers.
- Ranked as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
You will thrive as a VP of Product Management if you have…
- 10+ years in software product management with 5+ years spent hiring, leading and coaching a team.
- Successfully launched a SaaS, cyber security and/or network security product.
- Proven ability to translate vision into a product roadmap.
- Strong relationship building skills in order to influence cross-functional teams that do not directly report to you.
As a VP of Product Management you will...
- Lead the product roadmap definition and the execution of a product strategy. Including the commercialization of a brand new cloud-based, data-centric product that is in beta
- Support the scaling of the business to support rapid growth.
- Be the voice of the customer; gain a deep understanding of their needs and develop a keen understanding of their problems.
- Take the reins on all go-to-market initiatives for targeting, pricing, positioning, and launch.
Apply today for the VP of Product Management role or contact Wendy, Director of Talent, at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.