Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a UX Designer for a startup focused on enhancing live experiences for millions of people around the world. Recognized as one of the fastest growing startups, with multiple awards for its product offering. Over 15 million users with 5 star customer reviews. Perfect opportunity for a designer to build on the strategy and overall look of the user experience.
- Located in downtown Toronto; 100 employees.
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing startups, and received multiple awards for its product.
- Very profitable, haven’t taken on any VC. Focused on building a sustainable business and continuing organic growth.
- Over 15 million users with numerous 5 star customer reviews.
- Compensation package includes 4 weeks vacation, stock options after three months, benefits on day one and includes the possibility of work-from-home (some days).
You will thrive as a UX Designer if you have…
- 3-5 years of experience designing responsive web of mobile apps within an agile environment (startup to large).
- Portfolio of work (professional and personal) with examples of your story-telling skills.
- Great design skills (layout, information hierarchy, colour, etc.)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills to transform designs into a reality (bonus).
As a UX Designer you will...
- Bring together various aspects of the product into one core interface.
- Create engaging interactions with use of transitions, colours, motions, etc.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Collaborate with product personnel and engineers to devise solutions to problems. The product development process heavily relies on customer feedback.
Apply today for the UX Designer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Director, Talent, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.