Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Technical Lead for one of Canada’s leading development companies, which provides strategy, design, development & deployment services to large scale enterprises. This is a great opportunity to join a team of energetic, smart and passionate people with big clients across telco, finance and healthcare.
- Named One of the Fastest Growing IT Companies in Canada by Branham 300 & Profit 200. 80+ employees.
- Competitive compensation. Collaboration days to learn about new tech/experiment. Fun office environment includes a nap room, foosball, games & free snacks.
- Advanced development environment that uses the latest in continuous integration, automation, modern stacks, noSQL, etc.
- Central downtown Toronto headquarters (on Yonge TTC).
You will thrive as a Technical Lead if you have…
- Professional software engineer experience surrounding web applications.
- Previous experience mentoring and leading engineers.
- Worked with the following technologies: Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Linux and AWS.
As a Technical Lead you will...
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for the team.
- Build scalable systems using open-source tech.
- Work with the following tools: MongoDB, MySQL, Kafka, Elasticsearch and Solr.
- Design and implement solution architectures.
Apply today for the Technical Lead role or contact Jamie Collins, Director, Talent, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.