Sr. UX/UI Designer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Sr. UX/UI Designer
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Sr. UX/UI Designer to join a fast-growing startup making waves in the retail space. By using technology to blend together the online and physical worlds, they help some of the world’s leading brands deliver an exceptional customer experience. If you’re a seasoned designer who has a passion for mobile and experience leading teams, then this is for you!
- Offices in Toronto and Waterloo; 150 total employees.
- Have been described as “Not just a company, but a community”.
- Clients include some of the biggest luxury brands and major retailers.
- Tech stack: PHP, Angular, React, Golang, MYSQL, Redis and OData.
- Compensation package includes competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
You will thrive as a Sr. UX/UI Designer if you have…
- 7+ years of design experience, with a focus on iOS development.
- A well rounded portfolio of previous design work (required).
- Some experience leading and supporting design teams.
- A technical background (bonus).
As a Sr. UX/UI Designer you will...
- Conduct research and design wireframes using Sketch and InVision.
- Design customer facing applications on mobile iOS platforms.
- Facilitate and oversee the implementation process of designs.
Apply today for the Sr. UX/UI Designer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.