Sr. QA Developer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Sr. QA Developer
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Sr. QA Developer for a fast-growing tech company building IoT products for massive global brands. Much of what they build are unique, never-been-built before products. And you won’t just be working on one project or product, there will be a wide range that will each be ‘firsts’ in the industry.
- Growing startup building never-been-built custom products for large brands.
- 70+ passionate employees that have come from some of the world’s top tech companies.
- New projects constantly, with cool clients in Canada and internationally.
- Chance to work across a wide variety of platforms, like virtual reality, wearables and smartwatches.
- Work on a wide range of projects that are often industry “firsts” -- they’re building stuff that no one has done before.
You will thrive as a Sr. QA Developer if you have…
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous mobile QA experience with strong knowledge of Android/iOS platforms.
- Previous experience with tools such as Selenium, Calabash, Expresso and KIF.
As a Sr. QA Developer you will...
- Perform product acceptance testing of customer solutions.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs for continuous improvement.
- Make recommendations for product process improvements.
Apply today for the Sr. QA Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.