Sr. Product Manager
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Sr. Product Manager
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Manager to join a fast-growing startup making waves in the retail space. By using technology to blend together the online and physical worlds, they help some of the world’s leading brands deliver an exceptional customer experience. Ideally, the Sr. Product Manager is someone who is able to hit the ground running and is excited to contribute significantly to the company’s growth.
- Offices in Toronto and Waterloo; 150 total employees.
- Have been described as “Not just a company, but a community”.
- Clients include some of the biggest luxury brands and major retailers.
- Compensation package includes competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
You will thrive as a Sr. Product Manager if you have…
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Previous experience working at a software company where you’ve launched innovative products into the market.
- Worked with iOS and web products.
- A technical background and a Computer Science or Engineering degree.
As a Sr. Product Manager you will...
- Build out new software features for the company’s existing product.
- Be responsible for the whole process from ideation to implementation.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to implement solutions.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Manager role or contact Wendy Firestone, Director, Talent, at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.