Sr. PHP Developer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR (Grossman Dorland Recruiting) is recruiting a Sr. Full-Stack (PHP) Developer for a well-funded, up-and-coming startup. This company currently has large brand customers using their cloud-based SaaS platform. This is a great opportunity to work with scale and performance challenges since they are preparing to heavily scale their product.
- Users are marketing people in large companies. They'll use the platform to create and manage campaigns, analyze a bunch of cool conversion metrics, and more. The platform is similar to Hootsuite, MailChimp or other SaaS/Cloud platforms but in completely different industries and not a competitor.
- Currently investing heavily in scale and performance of their product, since they’ve grown to take on global projects with well-known brands.
- Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to the TTC and Union Station.
Sr. Full-Stack (PHP) Developer Role Overview:
- Full-time, permanent opportunity. Reports to VP Product.
- Work on a new product for existing customers. Includes architecture, hands-on development and optimization of this new large-scale platform. Work heavily with performance and scale challenges.
Sr. Full-Stack (PHP) Developer Role Requirements:
- 5-7 years experience is likely the right range of experience, but we're flexible for the right person.
- Strong PHP experience required.
- Solid understanding of Linux environments.
- Experience with PostgreSQL desired.
- Agency, startup or growth-stage tech experience is desired. We're looking for people with the enthusiasm and passion to excel in a startup environment.
Apply today for the Sr. Full-Stack (PHP) role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.