4110 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario M2P 2B7
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Marketing Manager for a global B2B cloud SaaS leader with an industry leading platform that has thousands of global customers. The company’s leadership team is comprised of some of the most successful people in tech. It’s a great group to learn from and to help you throughout your career.
About the Company:
- Established industry-leading cloud/SaaS company in the B2B space
- 100s of millions in revenue.
- Award-winning culture and product.
- Great benefits, a balanced lifestyle (not startup hours; work hard when you're there)
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
- Located on the Yonge subway line.
It's a massive opportunity to redefine and drive the company's demand generation strategies for their enterprise and mid-market customers within retail and other industries in North America and globally.
You’re the ideal Sr. Marketing Manager if you have:
- 4+ years of previous B2B marketing experience.
- Expert level skills of inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive pipeline growth.
- Customize campaigns according to market trends.
- Support the growth of the team and build client relationships.
Apply today for the Sr. Marketing Manager role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.