Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for an industry leading software company in the IoT & connected vehicle space. The Software Engineer will be part of a 7-person dev team and responsible for building mobile applications that will be used by 100K+ enterprise users.
- A globally successful company in a massive industry.
- 100,000+ enterprise users.
- $100M+ VC from leading US institutional investors.
- 500+ employees globally.
- Diverse downtown Toronto team of 20 people, close to TTC Line 1.
You will thrive as a Software Engineer if you have…
- 3 years of coding experience and exposure to C#, C++ or Node.js.
- Understanding of unit testing, loose coupling, SOLID principles, defensive programming, immutability, functional programming.
- Experience with .NET, Jira, Mercurial/Git (bonus).
As a Software Engineer you will...
- Develop a Navigation mobile application on the Xamarin platform.
- Ensure on-time and zero-defect delivery.
- Generate and evaluate highly innovative ideas and solutions.
- Effectively leverage diverse resources.
Apply today for the Software Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Director, Talent, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.