Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada's tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for a fast-growing startup building innovative IoT products for massive global brands.
- 70+ passionate employees that have come from some of the world’s top tech companies.
- New projects constantly with cool clients in Canada and internationally.
- Chance to work across a wide variety of platforms, like Android, iOS, web apps, virtual reality, wearables and smartwatches.
- Work on a wide range of projects that are often industry “firsts” - they’re building stuff that no one has done before.
You will thrive as a Software Engineer if you have…
- 2+ years' software dev experience (Node.js, Java, Python, PHP/Hack, Ruby, Go).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and creating solutions on front end (with React, Angular, Ember, Backbone frameworks) and cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix).
- Ability to manage databases and key-value stores (Redis).
- Strong soft skills with interest in pair-programming environment.
As a Software Engineer you will...
- Create, test and improve code to power new user-facing products for Fortune 500 clients based on design standards and requirements.
- Define product and technical solution architecture.
- Maintain high performance delivery.
Benefits of working as a Software Engineer with our client:
- 4 weeks vacation + personal days, parental leave program, extended health benefits.
- Employee-owned company with stock option grants.
- Annual education and fitness credit.
- Team socials, events, recreational sports.
Apply today for the Software Engineer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at Jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values diversity and inclusion in Canada's tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for minority groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.